Friday, November 30, 2007

Tuacahn Performance!

Katelyn

Brad, Brooklyn, Courtney and Brenda

Mindy, Grandma Baker and Megan


Katelyn and Noelle . Im retarded and can't get the picture to rotate



Tyler and Kyle



We went to Tuacahn last night to watch Katelyn perform. She did such a great job with her solo and was very brave. The kids also got to sit on Santa's lap because he was there - well everyone but Avrie. She wouldn't even get close to him. She was freaked out. Oh well maybe next year she wont be so scared.


Katelyn is growing up so fast. Today as I was taking the kids to school I was listening to christmas music on my xm satellite and as we approached the school she said, "mom, turn that music down, it's embarrassing." Ok so now I guess she is officially old enough to get embarrassed by me. I mean she's only in 4th grade. I remember telling my mom to drop me off a block away from school because the car she was driving back fired so loud but hey I was in 7th grade - there's a bit of a difference in age there. Anyway I felt kinda bad but I'm sure there's more of that to come when the teenage years hit. Wow, come to think of it that's only like 3 years away.

5 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Go Katelyn! Maybe you should listen to your radio a little quieter... HA HA! That is a great story! My cute mom used to drop us off at the bus stop with her curlers in her hair.... I just love her!
Anyway, I can't wait to hear Katelyn sing LIVE someday!

We sure miss you guys!

Jill

Mandi said...

Way to go Katelyn!
Sara, don't feel so bad, Trayson wont even let me walk him into his preschool class and he's only 4:( but in my defense I think it's more of a wanting to be a big boy and do it himself (at least that's what I tell myself).

Grandma Jane said...

Katelyn, You did such a good job. Grandpa Roger and I loved your solo. We were brave. Keep up the good work. Sara, Iremember dropping you off as well. How about the time I wanted to know who the Stoner family was?

Grandma Jane said...

ok, My mother would be so shocked at me with my grammar errors. So I need to fix them. (you were so brave, NOT WE) and it is I remember NOT IREMEMBER.

Anonymous said...

Nice program Katelyn! So glad we got to see you perform. Grandpa B felt bad he couldn't be there.
You did a really good job & we're proud of you!
Love, Grandma B