Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Annie ballet



Annie takes a ballet class at Westside studio. Yesterday her class was open to parents. She had alot of fun and did a great job. Here are some pictures of the event.








5 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

What a cute little Ballerina! I wanna be one! How fun Annie!

Sara Good Luck Tomorrow! It's about time you got those Darn Braces off!! Wahooooo!

Phoebe said...

What a darling ballerina! What a darling family you have! It is hard for me to believe you have 5 kids...where does the time go? Good luck with the braces removal, how exciting. I loved the throw up story... don't you just hate when that happens! Halloween looked fun at your house... wish we saw you guys more often, you would think we lived across country... not just across town!

Cluff Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is the cutest ballerina EVER!!!

Mandi said...

How cute is that!

Grandma Jane said...

I am glad that annie is having a great time in dancing. She is a doll. (with an attitude!!!!)