Sunday, November 11, 2007

Snow Canyon











We had a fun weekend. We decided to take our kids to snow canyon. We went on a hike and went in the Lava caves. Our kids had so much fun. I was a little freaked out with the Lava caves because it was a big deep hole to get in them and only a little steep path you follow to get down. I thought my kids were going to fall and kill themselves. We made it out alive though and had lots of fun.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. How come you didn't invite me? j/k Did you take a picnic lunch?

Sara :) said...

We did have alot of fun. We didn't take a lunch with us. We went to bajio after and got my favorite the chicken chili stuffed quesidilla.It's the best.

Grandma Jane said...

It does look like fun. I am glad I didn't know before hand that you were going to hike!!!!I would have worried and stressed..... The food sounded good though!!!

Cluff Family said...

That looks like fun! I haven't been to Snow Canyon caves FOREVER! It still looks the same! Your kids look HUGE. Every picture I see they change! Katelyn looks like she is getting TALL!!

Anyway, glad you had fun! Have you decided when you are coming to visit? I totally had a dream the other day that you all showed up at our door. Oh, and how about that Amazing Race... have you been watching it soo far?

Okay that is enough randomness from me... hope you all are doing well!

Laurie said...

You Campbell girls really know how to have fun!! Way to have fun with your kids. That is so fun. You're making great memories. Way to go on the food storage. Love you guys!