Just got back from the orthodontist. Let's just say that was a very painful experience. Tears actually started rolling from my eyes. First he prys each bracket off and then scrapes off the glue on each individual tooth. When the glue is close to the gums it kills! I asked him if he could numb me in any way and he said he didn't have a needle in the building so I just had to take the pain. I wish I didn't have such sensitive teeth. I'm so glad thats over. First thing Annie said to me was " mom, you look freaky." Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I do look kinda freaky in these pictures.
No you don't look THAT freaky! Hee hee! Glad you got those things off. Now if you'll wear your headgear you won't have to have them on again!
Tell those kiddo's we say hello!
I love your smile Sara. With or without braces. At least you didn't have to endure the night headgear like last time....
OH your Teeth/SMILE are BEAUTIFUL! hip hoo ray! i need to get you a bunch of carmels!
You look beautiful! I bet it feels so good!
Post a Comment