Friday, November 16, 2007

The kids had their story telling festival last night. There were all kinds of booths, games and food. It was lots of fun. Later that night Tyler got to tell his story " Skeleton Hiccups" again because he got 3rd place the first time he told it. He did a great job! I totally forgot my camera so I have no pictures. Katelyn just found out that she is going to sing a solo in one of the songs her vocal class will be singing at Tuachan so she is pretty excited. Not much else is going on here. I feel like all I do is pack lunches and drive the kids to school and classes and help them with homework. Life seems really busy all of a sudden. I can't wait till Thanksgiving so we can just relax!!!

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

How fun! Tyler is sure brave, Way to go!
Let us know when Katelyn is singing at Tuahcan, we'd Love to come and see!

Mandi said...

Wow! Congratulations, Tyler and Katelyn, that is so awesome:)