Thursday, November 8, 2007


Brad and I have found a lot that we love in Villa Bonita. It is in our ward that we just moved from in Santa Clara. Its actually a block away and across the street so it's still close to the school and close to all our friends. It's in a really nice gated community ( most of the houses back up to the sunbrook golf course) and the lot that we want has a 2 acre grassy area and tennis courts off the back. We are hoping that we can make it happen. The houses in Villa Bonita are the mediterranian style homes. I've noticed those house plans are hard to find. We did find one that we love but it's 5800 square feet. The smallest house in their is 4800 square feet and the largest is 7000. We are looking to build the minimum size you can build in their which is 3500 square feet. Anyway, this is a picture of the house I love. It's cool because the house is kinda H shaped and has an inside courtyard in the front and a courtyard in the back but we have to somehow cut down the square footage.

2 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Sara I love the look of the house. I am sure you can cut down the footage to meet your needs. I too hope it happens for you

Spencer and Mindy said...

I love the Med. style homes! How fun! and Good luck!