Monday, November 19, 2007

The weekend

We went on a family bike ride on Saturday because it was such a nice day. It was fun until Brads back tire popped and went totally flat. We were about 1 and 1/2 miles from home when that happened. So, next time we will make sure all the tires are good to go. It's fun that the kids are getting older and we can do more outdoor activities with them.
Brad and I also stocked up our food storage over the weekend. The way the world is these days and the whole gas issue, it's nice to feel like were somewhat prepared. The only bad thing is we are going to have to move it all again when we move and this is only some of it.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm going to your house to eat.

Grandma Jane said...

Sara I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!

Mandi said...

How fun, what agreat saturday!

Cluff Family said...

How fun that your kids are all big enough to ride their bikes.... and Avrie kicking it with Brad and the flat tire! Looks like TONS of fun! We sure miss you guys!!!
-Jill

Phoebe said...

Unbelievable! I know where to come now! I am so impressed...or depressed? Good Job guys

Anonymous said...

That was a fun ride! Well, Mom, Kyle, Annie, and I, were ahead of my dad. (Brad) We were about 1mile away from him. We went back to find him. We finally found him on a bench, with his bike tires flat! So, We walked home.