The kids put together gingerbread houses yesterday.
This is them during the process
This is the mess after. Brad and I took an afternoon sunday nap and woke up to this. As you can see they had already taken apart their houses and had eaten a bunch. Well, those lasted long.

Katelyn made Avrie the hat she is wearing. She has been into knitting lately. She didn't get that talent from me. You have to have patience to do that sort of stuff. She must have got if from my mom and Brads mom. :)
Katelyn made Avrie the hat she is wearing. She has been into knitting lately. She didn't get that talent from me. You have to have patience to do that sort of stuff. She must have got if from my mom and Brads mom. :)

3 comments:
They looked like they had a lot of fun. They only reason our ginger bread house is still together is they know they get to shoot it with there bb gun after Christmas.
Nice work on the gingerbread houses! That is so great that you kids work together on projects and have fun!
Katelyn - I'm impressed with your knitting - I want to see the projects you're working on.
Love, Grandma B
I love your gingerbread houses! Katelyn you are a talented girl:)
Post a Comment