Monday, December 17, 2007

There is not much going on here. We are just getting ready for christmas and such. Last night while I was making french toast for dinner all the bread that I got out of my pile on the counter to dip in the mixture was wet. I thought that's strange. As soon as I finished cooking that batch I grabbed out more bread and set it on the counter to make more. Then I quickly realized why the bread was wet. Avrie was sitting at the bar licking eat slice of bread on the front and back. She thought we had to get the bread wet before we dipped it in the egg mixture. I thought it was pretty funny and I never told the rest of the family but I did tell Brad after he was done eating. :)

7 comments:

Cluff Family said...

GO AVRIE!! How cute is that?!! Great story Sara! The coolest things happen at your house! We sure miss ya'll! Hope you have a great Christmas!!

Stacie Lang said...

How fun that you have a blog so I can keep up with you. Yes you can add me to your blog. Merry christmas.
Stacie

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh that's GREAT! *remind me to Not eat french toast at your house! lol

what a cutie!

Cluff Family said...

Sara,

I always knew that there was something funny about your cooking, i just couldn't put my finger on it. LOL, just kidding, that is a hilarious story.
Ben

Brenda said...

Sara, What happened to you? It's time to post!

Sara :) said...

I have been so lazy but will post soon.

Janae said...

Sara,
I just read your comment on our blog. I thought I was going to be a friend on yours:) I am excited to find your blog it is always fun to keep up on everyone. I will put you on our blog friends.
Janae