Wednesday, December 5, 2007

House Plans

We hired someone to draw our new house plans. Brad and I knew what we wanted in the house but didn't know how to put it all together to look good. Anyway we kinda sketched something up and wrote a list of the things we wanted. We got our house plans back a few days ago to review them and make changes. They turned out so good. They are exactly what we want but they are a little on the big side so we don't know when we are going to start building. With the economy the way it is it's kinda scary. Originally we wanted to be in our new home by August but that might be pushing it but we are definitely holding on to these plans! :)

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I can't wait to see them!

Spencer and Mindy said...

OH how FUN! i can't wait to see them too!!

and SUPER CUTE family picture! i love it!

Heidi said...

Your house sounds like it will be nice. I know what you mean by the market the way it is . It is scary.