Thursday was our wards pine wood derby. Tyler got to participate because they figured his birthday was close enough (tomorrow.) Brad and Tyler had alot of fun making and painting the car. Tyler named the car the "Scraponater" ( after our dog Scrappy.) His car won alot of races but didn't win in the finals . It did get an award for the most futuristic. I am one of the den leaders for the wolfs so I'm excited that Tyler is going to be in my pack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats Tyler
You look so sharp in your scout uniform. Grandpa Roger is very proud of you.
Sara you look awsome as a den leader. All that previous training as a daughter of a scoutmaster has paid off. Do you make your kids recite the "C's " like dad had you do? Do you have a candy bucket? and do you quiz your pack about the Morse code?
Keep up the good work. both of you.
Good job Tyler! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I can't believe that you are going to be 8 tomorrow. Holy Cow!
Sara,
I didn't know that you were a den leader. You look great in that shirt! I guess having dad as the scout master all of these years has paid off for you. And to think we used to hate all the stinky scouts coming over to our house.
Jen (My computer is so slow and I didn't want to wait to log in so I am anonymous today)
Oh Sara SWEET SHIRT!!
Happy Birthday TYLER, i'm sure we'll see ya tonight!!
You guys all look great! Way to go Tyler! Go get them den leader Sara! i bet those boys love you!
Well, Hope Tyler has a very fun birthday!!
Love ya!!
Happy Birthday, Tyler and congratulations on a great first pinewood derby!
We're proud of you - keep up the good work.
Love, Grandpa & Grandma B
Post a Comment