So, I've been tagged. Some things that you may not know about me:
1- I'm a clean freak! I can't leave the house or go to bed unless my house is clean. Brad used to go around behind me and mess the pillows up on the couch. It would drive me crazy. I couldn't sleep until I straightened them.
2- My favorite treat is a big spoonful of peanut butter with choclate chips stacked on top. I love anything with peanut butter in it.
3- My Kolbe index (personality behavior test) is to analyze and plan things.
4- My new hobby is reading. I've read 5 books this year and am in the middle of 3.
The law
The China Study
Dumbing down our kids
Eat to live
A Thomas Jefferson Education
Running with angels
How to win friends and influence people
Now discover your strengths
5- I love to work with numbers, finances, budgets, investment return on the dollar etc. When a new phone book comes I always read it. Yes, I read the phone book.
Well thats all for me I'm tagging:
Laurie Lundin (you can put yours in my comments)
Adam Baker
Brenda Andrus (you can put yours in my comments)

11 comments:
I liked your list! I didn't know you loved peanut butter so much! That's cool! ;) I also like your new design! It fits you!
I love peanut butter too! I always crave no bake peanut butter cookies! YUM!!!
Yeah, peanut butter is the best.
Sara,
You really must like reese's peanut butter cups. Those are my favorites. I probably ate a ton of them when I was pregnant with you. Because of you and those peanut butter cups, I DON'T weigh 105 pounds.....But you are worth every pound and stretch mark!!!!!
okay Sara, I just spent 20 minutes coming up with my 5 things and I couldn't get it to publish....what the heck???? Now I have lost it:(
Here it is Sara...I'm gong to try again...I'm going to divide them up.
1. I make a clicking sound with my mouth when I'm thinking or talking...it gets pretty annoying I hear....
2. I don't like confrontation....I'm actually pretty timid about a lot of things.
3. I have a crazy middle name. Those of you who are family members know it, but the rest of you bloggers I'm sure don't.
PERTHENIA...I was told once it sounded like a Greek Goddess...hahaha It actually is my Grandmother's middle name, her Grandmother's middle name, so I hate to not carry on the tradition so I'm banking on one of my kids naming their baby PERTHENIA :)
I love to make or create things. I used to in my younger years try just about anything and everything. I have slowed down a lot...but you still may see me on occasion trying my hand at the latest craze from Martha Stewart:)
5. I have a fetish for paper, ribbon, boxes,celophane bags etc. etc. I love a bargin and have a hard time just buying "one" if it is a good deal. I love bright colors they make me happy!!
There you go.....
Laurie,
I knew just about everything except the annoying noise you make. I never heard it.
Laurie,
Good job on your list! I really think you could be the next Martha Stewart, you are very creative. You forgot to tagg people, so I am putting a name in for you. Rachel Larkin.
Laurie, You are very creative. Your house always looks so cute with all the projects and stuff that you do.
Post a Comment