What a fun picnic you guys had. Wish I could have been there. Oh yeah, I wasn't invited. When I glanced at the pic of Roger I thought it was Grandpa Bybee. Of course a much younger version of him. Sara and Brad look pretty HOT in that convertable. Isn't DIXIE a Great place to live? I think so.
Brenda, Don't worry I wasn't invited either. Haha.
I wish that we lived in St. George where it is nice and sunny. For now we need to be here though and so I really am trying to make the best of it. The weather is finally starting to warm up here.
8 comments:
What a fun picnic you guys had. Wish I could have been there. Oh yeah, I wasn't invited. When I glanced at the pic of Roger I thought it was Grandpa Bybee. Of course a much younger version of him. Sara and Brad look pretty HOT in that convertable. Isn't DIXIE a Great place to live? I think so.
Brenda, I bet your having fun with your convertable. Hey for some reason I can't get your blog to work.
Well I finally have the right adress to your blog so now it works. Your family picture is so cute.
What park are you at?! Brenda, you have a blog?! I'll need to check it out!
We are at the toaquint park. I have no idea how you spell that.
Brenda,
Don't worry I wasn't invited either. Haha.
I wish that we lived in St. George where it is nice and sunny. For now we need to be here though and so I really am trying to make the best of it. The weather is finally starting to warm up here.
Looks fun! Is that your moms car? haha that thing is pretty dang cool. I can't wait to be in SG for the summer! It really is great
Yes, it's my moms car but I want it.
Post a Comment