Friday, March 9, 2007

Brad's been tagged!


I've been tagged. Here is 5 things about me. - Brad


1- Don't feed me cheesy broccoli tuna helper. I won't eat it. I had an over dose early on in my marriage.


2- I enjoy helping people that are willing and excited about helping themselves. Helpless victims irritate the crap out of me.


3- I'm passionate about liberty! I used to think that socialism was when the neighborhood got together for a barbeque, but now I realize the government is seizing our liberty one new law at a time. The thing about the government/politicians that bugs me the most is that they want full stewardship of our individual lives. I'm fighting against government control in my life. I will not trade my liberty for a false sense of security. (do I sound like a WACK-O ?????)


4- When I install a new toilet I like to be the first person to pee in it.


5- My kolbe index test results indicate that I'm an absolute genious capable of anything! (j/k) My test said that my abilities is taking a good plan and putting it into action and seeing it to completion. That's why me and Sara get along so well because she likes to analyze and to see what needs done then she gives me the hunny do list.


6- I've recently joined the SSAA (The spider solitaire anonymous association.)


I am tagging:

Aaron Felstead

Ben Cluff

Beau Barney


7 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Yes Brad you do sound like a Wacko, but I have been thinking that for years. J/K.
Loved your list. Now maybe rog will do it>

Anonymous said...

Brad,
I knew that you had it in you. What a great list. We're still waiting for Roger. Come on Rog I know you can do it.
Brenda

ChrissyLee said...

Do you really have to pee in the new toilets?! Haha!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

Way to go Brad. I let Beau know that he has been tagged. He will get to it sometime.

Unknown said...

Sara,
I talked to Bobbi (Beau's sister)and she tried on some shoes and Dillards that she really liked. Then she went on one of ClubCo's partner stores and bought them for $15.00 less plus she gets money back. I thought that that was so awesome.

Sara :) said...

Brenda, for some reason I can't get your blog to work. It won't let me even go to it.

Sara :) said...

Jen, that is cool about the shoes. See i love to shop so clubco is perfect for me.