Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Some things about me!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1.Taco time

2. Blimpies

3. Day care

4. Waitress at Ice cream Parlor

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Elf

2. Grease

3. Never been kissed

4. Last of the mohicans

C) Four places you have lived:

1. St. George

2. Ivins

3. Santa Clara

4. Washington

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Alias

2. Lost

3. Amazing Race

4. The biggest loser

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Disneyland

2. Carribean

3. New York

4. Mexico

F) Websites you visit daily:

1. Free Capitalist

2. Blogs

3. ClubCo

4. Yahoo

G) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Sticky rice with mango (at Benjas)

2. Beer battered potato ( at Ruby River)

3. Salad smothered with Ranch ( pizza factory)

4. spaghetti with my homemade sauce

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. China to visit the Lee's

2. Disneyland

3. On a cruise

4. Carribean to visit the Cluff's

I) Four friends I tag: you can all write them in my comments :

1. Martha Baker

2. Heidi Baker

3. Lynette Baker

4. Jane Campbell


3 comments:

Mandi said...

I almost forgot about the Ice Cream Parlor, that was a fun place.

Unknown said...

What book did you buy?

Sara :) said...

Its just a book on eating whole foods - not processed. It has recipes and stuff but I can't remember what it is called.