Wednesday, March 7, 2007

ClubCo!

ClubCo
My sister Jen's brother-in-law, Mark Nelson, is a co-founder and CEO of the newly formed business ClubCo. The site contains everyday products plus has 60 partners stores you can shop from. It can be a business opportunity for anyone that wants to earn a little more income or it can be for those who just love to shop and get money back on all of their purchases without leaving home. In February they soft launched this business so that while they are still trying to build their business many people can shop now. In May they are going to fully launch the business to the public. We are so excited to be part of it in its early stages and we think that it is going to be a great business opportunity for us. If anyone would like more information about it email us at bradnsara@gmail.com. There is a link to this website on my blog for anyone who is interested.

6 comments:

Sara :) said...

Jen, that is so awesome that ClubCo has Winder Farms and Target. I'm glad that they have wal-mart too. I ordered some stuff (groceries, shirts and a couple books) I got them with in 4 days. I love how everything comes right to my door.

Unknown said...

Sara,
I know! I bought 3 shirts, a book and some ink for my computer and it took only 2 days. It was awesome because we got free shipping and free stuff with our ink. The best part about it is the business side of it. It is so easy.

Sara :) said...

It's cool that we are in the early stages of the company. I think it's going to be a great thing. Besides, I love to shop.

Anonymous said...

ok girls so tell me about this club-co??? Is it something you sign up to sell?

Amy

Unknown said...

Amy,
I am going to write a post on my blog that better explains things. You can also go to the website at clubo.com and check it out. Also on Tues, Wed, and Thurs, they have a webinar that lasts 30 minutes and it goes through the buying side and business side. I watched it a couple of days ago and gives a lot of insight on the company. I really think that this is going to be something huge. The vision that Mark has told us is huge. I can't really mention too much because a lot of it is still in the works. Basically they are trying to offer anything you can think of that is everyday expenses and offer it on the clubco website.

Unknown said...

Sara,
Did you see some of the new partner stores? I was on the site last night trying to decide what I am going to buy this month. They have Kohls, Eddie Bauer, Converse, GNC plus tons more. They had a site that you could buy tv show boxsets. I didn't check to see if Lost was on there though. They are continuing to get more and more each week it is awesome!