Mom, it's not the dream of going into labor at Home Depot ( that was a dream of mine but remember I told you about it and you were in labor in it.)How could you have missed the food? Come on I know you know the answers.
Okay, so that was a blast!! I also missed where you first lived (I thought it was that place by Lins in Santa Clara), and your annevesary, you and brad's song, and your age when you met.
Okay everyone, the first place I lived was by Lins but it's in St. George. My reoccuring dream is me riding a Harley.The food I don't like the most is milk (I guess milk isn't a food though huh?)Me and Brads song is Unchained Melody. Our anniversary is June 8th and we met when we were 15.
9 comments:
Yes, I took my own test.
Man, I know you pretty well, and I am convinced that I should have gotten 100% You didnt put the right place for where you lived first.
Sara I guess I don't know you very well. I missed the food and your reoccuring dream. What are the right answers?
Mandi, where did you think I first lived?
Mom, it's not the dream of going into labor at Home Depot ( that was a dream of mine but remember I told you about it and you were in labor in it.)How could you have missed the food? Come on I know you know the answers.
sara,
I did write down it was pigging out on food. Was that the right answer?
Okay, so that was a blast!! I also missed where you first lived (I thought it was that place by Lins in Santa Clara), and your annevesary, you and brad's song, and your age when you met.
Okay everyone, the first place I lived was by Lins but it's in St. George. My reoccuring dream is me riding a Harley.The food I don't like the most is milk (I guess milk isn't a food though huh?)Me and Brads song is Unchained Melody. Our anniversary is June 8th and we met when we were 15.
Who in the heck is Jojohn J?
Post a Comment