Brad and I went to a Engenuity Symposium last Friday in Salt Lake. We always like going to these because they always give us good ideas for our business and in all areas of are life. One of the handouts had some questions that I thought were great to think about so I decided to share them with you:
1- If money was no object, what would you spend your time doing?
- What would your life be all about?
- What would you do day to day?
2- When will you start doing these things?
3- Are those the things you value most in life?
4- Are you living the life you love?
The bottom line is money is never the primary reason or excuse for doing or not doing anything. So what do you wan't to do in your life? Write a list and then go for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I see that you got your family photo on now! It finally let you put it on? It is a nice family picture. I think that all of you look great!
Yeah, I tried to put it on again and it worked so now I'm happy.
Post a Comment