I haven't signed up with Winder Dairy yet but I am going to probably when me and Brad get back from Salt Lake.I was shopping on ClubCo last night and saw all the new stores. I was excited to see Joanne's craft store.
I didn't see Joanne's craft store but I was looking real quick. I hadn't talked to Mark yet so heck they are getting everything that we are hoping they get. It is awesome. I am going to have to look at the stores more closely.
6 comments:
Thanks that is so nice to remember her!
Sara,
Did you see that Old Navy, Gap, Gap kids and Payless shoes are all on the ClubCo website now. Have you signed up with Winder Dairy yet?
I haven't signed up with Winder Dairy yet but I am going to probably when me and Brad get back from Salt Lake.I was shopping on ClubCo last night and saw all the new stores. I was excited to see Joanne's craft store.
I didn't see Joanne's craft store but I was looking real quick. I hadn't talked to Mark yet so heck they are getting everything that we are hoping they get. It is awesome. I am going to have to look at the stores more closely.
So what did you buy?
I bought a bunch of groceries and a book.
Post a Comment