Monday, May 4, 2009

I don't have much to post about but sick of seeing my face every time I open my blog. We are hoping to be in our house at the end of this month. The exterior is about completely done ( other than the landscape.) The house has been painted, we have layed all the tile and are now working on the engineered wood floors. We have 1600 square feet in wood alone. Saturday we started laying it and 6 hours later we had only done 150 square feet. So now we are thinking it's going to take about 10 days to lay. We are trying to finish the kitchen tonight so the cabinets can come in and be done by the end of the week. i am so ready for this house to be done! I will have to take some pictures of the house so everyone can see what it looks like now.

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

I can't believe all the work you are doing on this house! You are an awesome family!