Last night our ward had the pine wood derby. The boys had lots of fun making their cars. Kyle won 1st place in his pack and Tyler won 3rd in his. They were so excited to get trophys!
Last night I also snapped some pictures of the house. This is our upstairs hallway that we covered in wood. Can't really see the wood cuz its covered in cardboard for protection.

I love how our rock and brick combonation turned out. Thanks Dad for the design help.

I love how it is looking. Our stucco isn't exactly the color that we were thinking. I'ts hard to pick colors off of a little sample but anyway we are starting to like it more everyday. We are still waiting for the ironwork that goes underneath the big window on the top right. There will also be a black hanging light above the arched front door. You can't see the garage doors in this picure but they are a brown color that matches the corbels. Our cabinets are started and today we pick countertops. I hope we can make it by the end of the month.
I love how our rock and brick combonation turned out. Thanks Dad for the design help.
I love how it is looking. Our stucco isn't exactly the color that we were thinking. I'ts hard to pick colors off of a little sample but anyway we are starting to like it more everyday. We are still waiting for the ironwork that goes underneath the big window on the top right. There will also be a black hanging light above the arched front door. You can't see the garage doors in this picure but they are a brown color that matches the corbels. Our cabinets are started and today we pick countertops. I hope we can make it by the end of the month.

3 comments:
It looks like its getting really close. I bet your getting so excited. I love how its turning out. Tell Brenda she needs to post some of hers too.
I know you have excellent taste!!! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
beautiful!! can't wait to see it all done and you guys moved in!! how fun!! the brick and rock combo does look really good, i've never seen that before!
Post a Comment