Last night we went to Katelyn's 5th grade graduation. I can't believe she is going to be in 6th grade. She is growing up so fast - she will be driving in 4 more years. Crazy.
Today we went to Avrie's preschool graduation. She is so excited for kindergarten. It is a wierd feeling having all of my kids in school in a couple of months.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats Avrie and Katie Bug. Love the cute pictures of you!!!!!
wow!!! 6th grade! that will be fun! :) you're so lucky to have all your kids in school. someday that will be me...someday...
Awesome girls! I still see Avrie as the little gal we babysat who mysteriously pooped on the kitchen floor and always wanted milk :) I'm excited for you to make it to Kindergarten! and YAY for Katelyn.....holy smokes she's going to drive in 4 years.... that means you could be a grandma in like 8 years! hee hee!
Post a Comment