Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More pictures of the house

We are still working on getting the house done. Our goal is to move in next Friday. love the drinking fountain
love the lockers

love the familyroom


love the big hidden pantry



love the stairs





love the stairs again




love the master fireplace






love the granite tops







love the master tub








love the light fixtures









love the big backyard and the black dirt we got from gunlock




As you can see I love our house and would love to get it done so we can move into it!






5 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Sara, I LOVE IT TOO!!!!!

Mandi said...

Wow! It looks great!! LUCKY :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come and see it!!!

ChrissyLee said...

wow! that's a really nice house. we need to come by and see the inside. i LOVE your mud room...that's my dream...

Cluff Family said...

Looking great! I love the stairs, and the rest of it too! I bet you are getting VERY excited to move in! Good luck with the finishing touches on the house!!