Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hair

So I was talking to my sisters the other day saying that I needed some sort of change with my hair. They both thought I should go darker so I did. It might be hard to tell in this picture but my hair is a little darker then my natural hair color but it also has a few highlights in it. What do you think?

8 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

I Love the color sara. Good job.

Anonymous said...

I love the color too!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Love all the updates!!! :)
And i Love your hair! love the bangs, love the color, love the Cut! Great JOb!!

Heidi said...

I love the color. It looks great. Your house is coming along to. I bet your getting excited. Good luck with the rental. Hopefully you guys can stay there until your house is done.

Holly O. said...

I love it!!

Cindy said...

I think it looks great!!

Madison Matthews said...

Love it Sara--Makes your eyes POP!

Grandma Sue said...

Love the hair. You are soo busy and have so much energy.

Would you pass my e-mail to your sisters with a request to be invited to their blogs?

sueblazzard@yahoo.com