
Kyle and Annie hanging out above the stairs

Annie likes to help her daddy

Our house is still moving along. This picture was taken a week ago. The stucco crew has already started wrapping the place and the courtyard wall is starting to go up. I can't wait until the house is done so we can RELAX!
5 comments:
The house looks great and it looks so warm there! It has been snowing off and on here today...I am ready for SPRING!
It is looking awesome! Can't wait to see it in person! HOpe you guys are all doing great! I bet you are thrilled to start packing up your stuff AGAIN!
oh i bet you are so excited. i can't believe how big your kids are...their spring pictures are cute.
yay! hurry and finish your house already... haa haa! i need to come and see it!
Wow! How exciting for you guys. :) You kiddos are adorable too. Thanks for the invite to your blog!
Post a Comment