Monday, February 26, 2007

The Pool


Well, we talked ourselves into putting in a pool. We are hoping that they start digging it this week. They said it should be done by the end of May. I'm really excited because now maybe I can get a tan. Ok maybe that's wishful thinking cuz I just burn.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now tell the truth. Brad did you open the gate?

Brenda

Cluff Family said...

Good one Brenda!
Way to go guys! Is this the pool you are going to put in? It looks very refreshing! Get working on that tan so you can come down here and not get burned. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun! Can't wait to see it and swim in it in a year and a half!!

ChrissyLee said...

that pool is pretty! is it going to be like that one? are your kids super excited about getting a pool?

Sara :) said...

We think thats a pretty sweet looking pool but it probably isn't going to be like that one. I have to have a cover on it for the kids but we might have the spa up like the one in the picture flowing in the pool. Brad has seen so many homeshow pools so he wants to do something really cool but we are limited because it has to have a cover.

Phoebe said...

okay Sara... only one concern on the pool thing... none of the tricks like the girl next door!!! haha! my computer crashed so I just had to hear about your experience... that is insane!!!Thanks to Aaron I can return to spending tooooo much time reading blogs!! (thanks again aaron) I do love hearing whats going on though!!! we've got to come see your house!!

Sara :) said...

Don't worry Phoebe I won't be skinny dipping.