Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Goodbye Scrappy


Our puppy Scrappy was hit by a car and killed tonight. We are very sad and we will miss him.

13 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

SAD!!! How are your kids doing?! That's just so sad...

Anonymous said...

Sara, I am so sorry the scrappy was hit by a car. My dog Fritz was hit by a car and died when I was in the 5th grade. I didn't ever quite get over it. I hope your kids are doing ok.
Love MOM/Grandma Jane

ChrissyLee said...

mom, i didn't know you had a dog named Fritz! sweet! Sorry it died!

Cluff Family said...

That is soo SAD to hear about Scrappy...hope the kids are ok!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about scrappy. Braxton will be sad. He loved plaing with your dog. Hope your kids are doing fine.
Jen

Sara :) said...

Katelyn and Tyler are taking it the hardest.You know Tyler gets atached to things like appliances and stuff so he was pretty devastated. They both cried their self to sleep. I don't think it would have been so bad if they wouldn't have seen him but he was ran over right in front of our house and they were playing outside. Annie didn't seem to broken up about it her comment was "well dad now we can get a pool."

Anonymous said...

I like how Annie thinks.....JUST KIDDIN! Hope your kids are ok. I know that your biggest kid (Brad) is.
Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that I know how to make a comment finally...I love everyone's blogs, they're great. Maybe I'll make one.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sorry about your dog....you are a good mother to let your children have pets:)....Jane...oh...I vaguely (can't spell that) remember Fritz...wow...who hit him? What kind of a dog was it? I'm having a very "senior momemt" you'd think I'd remember all of that.
Hope your kids are okay Sara...darn it!

Anonymous said...

Laurie,
Remember he was a dauchsend (I can't spell either). He belonged to our cousin Kelly Houston, but they were moving and couldn't take him, so they gave him to us. He got run over when I was at school, but Wally Orton (can you remember him?) Picked me up from school and told me.
Jane

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about scrappy! I agree with laurie...You are a good mother to have a dog in the first place! I can imagine the kids are heartbroken! and p.s. I've never heard about FRITZ??? long before my time??

Anonymous said...

Jane...
Oh....seriously why can't I remember that???? Did you have him for long? I do remember Wally Orton...saw him a couple of years ago, we stayed at his bed and breakfast over in Tropic when we were there for the "rim run"

Anonymous said...

I think Laurie and Phoebe killed Fritz.
Brad