wow! He's nine? That must be an old pic of him right?! because he looks small there...
YIPEEE!! Happy B-day BAX!! i can't believe he's 9...and Katelyn will be 10 here soon...CRAZY~Aunt MINDYLu
Happy Birthday Baxter!! Love the picture! I've got a couple on our blog too! What a handsome kiddo!
Yeah Chrissy thats an old picture of Baxter. He's probably 5 there. We don't see them to often so I don't have any recent pics.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow! He's nine? That must be an old pic of him right?! because he looks small there...
YIPEEE!! Happy B-day BAX!! i can't believe he's 9...and Katelyn will be 10 here soon...CRAZY
~Aunt MINDYLu
Happy Birthday Baxter!! Love the picture! I've got a couple on our blog too! What a handsome kiddo!
Yeah Chrissy thats an old picture of Baxter. He's probably 5 there. We don't see them to often so I don't have any recent pics.
Post a Comment