We went to the park this weekend and had alot of fun. We played tennis and threw the frisbee around and the kids played on the play ground. Brad and I had a pretty competitive tennis game going on.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sara, You are playing tennis again. (JUST thinking about your college class). Jenny would be so proud. Grandma Jane
Good Form Sara!! I can't believe how big your kids look...especially Katelyn...she looks soo tall! We've only been gone about 2 months and they've all changed! I noticed how big Holdyn is looking today too....CRAZY! Anyway, great pictues!
It looks like you guys had a fun weekend! We have been stuck in our house with sickness, we are getting major cabin fever. My kids can't wait to get out.
Sara, I hope that you haven't forgotten to point at the ball before you hit it so you won't miss. I don't see you doing that. Ha Ha. I don't think I have played since college. Beau and I will have to take you and Brad on the next time we are in St. George. I am jealous of the St. George weather. I am ready to be outside playing with my kids. Jen
6 comments:
Sara,
You are playing tennis again. (JUST thinking about your college class). Jenny would be so proud.
Grandma Jane
Good Form Sara!! I can't believe how big your kids look...especially Katelyn...she looks soo tall! We've only been gone about 2 months and they've all changed! I noticed how big Holdyn is looking today too....CRAZY! Anyway, great pictues!
It looks like you guys had a fun weekend! We have been stuck in our house with sickness, we are getting major cabin fever. My kids can't wait to get out.
i didn't know you played tennis! good for you!! your kids are cute! i like the pic of Annie and Avrie! Avrie looks like she's enjoying her lunch! :)
Jen and I had a tennis class in college. I wasn't very good but hey it's a lot of fun.
Sara,
I hope that you haven't forgotten to point at the ball before you hit it so you won't miss. I don't see you doing that. Ha Ha. I don't think I have played since college. Beau and I will have to take you and Brad on the next time we are in St. George. I am jealous of the St. George weather. I am ready to be outside playing with my kids.
Jen
Post a Comment