Sunday, February 4, 2007

In Remembrance of Audrie



Audrie Isabella Campbell
January 29th - February 1st
We love and miss you Audrie.

8 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

That's so nice of you Sara! What a beautiful baby!

Grandma Jane said...

Sara, that is so nice that you put the cute picture of Audrie on the Blog. Look how such a little girl touched the hearts of so many people. She will be missed

Anonymous said...

We were so sorry to hear about Mike's baby girl. We read the posts about her birth so we were really sad to hear what had happened. My mom emailed their address so we will send them a card. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. We are also going to send a card to mike and megan. We hope everyone is doing ok.

Anonymous said...

Hey, tonight I can respond!!! Yea! That is such a sweet picture of little Audrie. It was fun to visit with you girls the other day, you are all darling and so are your kids!!

Anonymous said...

Sara, What a darling picture of little Audrie! I'm so proud of you bloggers! I love seeing whats going on with your cute family... since we hardly ever see each other! It was so fun to visit the other day! Your such a darling family! (including you Brad!) One of these days we are coming to see your new house!!

Sara :) said...

Laurie and Phoebe, I'm glad that you can respond now. I'm still figuring out this blog thing.

Spencer and Mindy said...

What a Beautiful Little Angel!! We Love you Baker's and Campbell's!!

Luv,
Mindy and Spencer Grant