Good Morning - Brad here again - 8:30 am utah time.
Still here in hospital paradise. I stayed in Sara's room last night. We were hoping the nurses could find me a recliner but they said they were all gone. I had a very nice "semi-cushioned" chair and a stool. I figured out that I could lean my chair back on 2 legs against the wall and use the stool as a foot rest - I got in a few hours of sleep between nurse visits. They came every 2 hours to give Sara her drugs - Pain, seizure, sterroids, and insulin shots. We did have a really nice nurse, but I think the crazies are coming back this morning.
Sara is doing well. The Dr. came by for a few minutes at 6 am. He ripped off the yellow tape covering the stitches so the wound can dry - It looked like it would have hurt, but Sara is still numb on top of her head.
He said if Sara feels good enough we can go home today. Sara is still dizzy, but walks to the bathroom every 2 minutes (it seems) unassisted. Right now I am planning on getting out of here tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes.
Thanks to you all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment