This is Aunt Jill, hacking into the BSNEWS to give you an update. Sara went in for surgery this morning and everything went well. Brad sent a text and I've talked with him a few times. She is doing well, still in a lot of pain and drugged, but doing well. They are keeping her in ICU until tomorrow afternoon. If all continues to go smoothly she'll be in a regular room tomorrow. ANyway, here are some pictures Brad sent me. The first is Sara before the MRI just before surgery and the second is just after the surgery. They did have to shave the front part of her hair and it is bandaged.... as you can see in the picture. Anyway, now you have the official update :) (I might be introuble for posting the pictures and they might disappear as soon as sara finds out I posted them)

3 comments:
glad to hear that everything's going good. :) thanks for the update!!!
Thanks Jill for the update! We love you Sara and hope recovery goes as well as possible!
She is always beautiful! Brad I know how hard this is! We love you all.
Aunt Sue & Uncle Dave
Post a Comment