Thursday, January 8, 2009

Avrie and her Scrapbook!


Avrie did the cutest thing last night. Some of the kids got down their picture books down to look at. Most of you know that when it comes to scrapbooking I pretty much suck at it. Well Avrie got down her generic wal-mart picture book and noticed there was no pictures in it so she immediately started drawing pictures of herself to put in her book. I thought it was so cute but realized I need to do better. Poor kid - the 5th child always gets shafted.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Good job Avrie! Dallin is now 15 and still has an empty book except for a few pics that he put in.

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh that's the cutest/saddest thing ever! i've got a bunch of cute pics of avrie i'll print off for her!! haa haa!!

love all the updates! cute pics, and i'm jealous of your new lot. living in a circle and having baseball games, and basketball games would/will be so much fun!!!!