Thursday, January 29, 2009

sick of being sick!

Well as some of you know I have been sick lately. Well my teeth have been hurting for the last few days so I went to the dentist this morning. I hate going to the dentist because I have the most sensitive teeth ever. Anyway I go there and they sit me in the chair and I explain to them that I have really sensitive teeth and for them just to take an xray and see if they can see anything. The dentist comes back and says it doesn't look like I have cavities and everything looks good except he is concerned with one of my teeth. The xray shows the bone around the tooth is a bright white and the root is short and jagged and the tooth is pretty much going to fall out soon. The tooth is the 4th one back from my front right tooth. I have been having a lot of facial pressure, headaches etc.. and am going to the ear nose and throat doctor on wednesday. The dentist told me that if I don't end up having sinus problems than it's possibly the tooth that's causing all this pain and at that point it's a root canal and a fake tooth. Hopefully after I get all my tests back we can figure out what the heck is wrong with me. I can't wait until I feel 100% again.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I had the same problem with my tooth. It was making my face have a lot of weird pressure in it. And bad headaches. I went to every doctor around. And they finally realized it was my tooth. They did a root canal and that didn't help. They had to go in and cut the root of the tooth. It did hurt very bad but it fixed everything. I thought I was loosing my mind for a few months until they figured it out. But its all the way better now. Good luck I hate teeth problems.

ChrissyLee said...

ewww...LAME!!! I would still rather have a baby than go to the dentist!!! hope everything works out!

Anonymous said...

Yuck...sorry, Sara! Teeth pain is the worst!