Friday, January 23, 2009

Have you ever been to Pirate Island Pizza? Our family went and loved it. It reminds me alot of the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disneyland. You walk in and before you are seated there is a skeleton head and parakeet talking to each other. The restaurant is huge. The lighting is dimmed and there is even a fake ship on the wall with clouds. I thought it was a pretty cool place. They have an area with arcades for the kids and they all get little pirate hats. The food was good too. They give you these yummy homemade chips that I couldn't stop eating. Wow I'm getting hungry just talking about them. Well if you haven't tried the place head over there because it's pretty tasty and something different.I also got our wood samples yesterday. The white color will be the island and hood in the kitchen. It won't be so white and will have more of a distressed look. The brown color will be the rest of the cabinets. I am not 100% sure if I like this color or not. The other sample is the paint color for the house and I love it. I hope once we put everything together it's going to look good.



2 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

cabinet colors look good. Where is this pirate place?

Sara :) said...

It's by the stadium 8 theaters on sunset.