Thursday, September 11, 2008

Laundry

We have so much laundry! I feel like I am always stain sticking, sorting, washing and folding clothes to only see that I have even more to do. Laundry is just never ending. I need advice! How is everyone keeping up on their laundry????

7 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Sara, AS someone once said. You will always have laundry.because you are wearing it>>>>>

Heidi said...

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I HAVE NO ADVICE. I HATE IT. ITS MY WORSE CHORE TO DO. YOU AT LEAST LET YOUR KIDS HELP YOU I'M TO PICKY SO I WON'T LET ANYONE HELP ME.

Anonymous said...

What a great video! I do laundry EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' DAY! That is how I keep up; however, you have two more kids than me so your have lots more than me...plus I think that girls change their clothes more often. My boys just wear one outfit per day - I don't think you could say the same for Annie!

Spencer and Mindy said...

2 words: HOLY CRAP!

Barney's said...

I do laundry about every other day. I have hangers hanging in the laundry room. Whenever a load comes out of the dryer I try to fold and hang it all at that time. Then put each load away otherwise it gets too overwhelming. (This is how I try to stay caught up. It doesn't always happen this way but most of the time).

The Paske Family said...

Ummmmm I barely keep up with it now and I only have one! Growing up my sister and I each folded laundry everyday. Every other day I got to pick if I wanted to fold the lights or the darks. I almost alawys picked darks because there were bigger items. My mom must have put the laundry every morning as part of her routine. We had 7 kids so I guess you do what works (:

Grandma Sue said...

Sara I am afraid there is no answer. I did laundry every night when all the kids were at home and I was always behind. I can't keep up any better with just the two of us. I think it multiplies in the hamper.

Aunt Sue