Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Well dang it another year has come and gone. I am getting so old. I am almost half way to 40! Ok, I am going to stay at the age of 34. No more birthdays.

9 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Happy Birthday Sara. Yes I remember this day very well 34 years ago.... Dad made me finish a game of monopoly before I could go to the hospital....(Of course I let him win ...fast) We loved you the minute you were born.... Hope you have a great day

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Sara. I think I'm staying 32. It sad how old were getting. I hope you have a great day.

Spencer and Mindy said...

Happy 25th birthday!

Barney's said...

Happy Birthday Sara!

Cluff Family said...

Yeah!!! Happy Birthday Sara! Hope you have a fun day!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Day Sara!!!

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Sara, I hope you had a good one:)

Anonymous said...

If you are old that means I am old...so YOU ARE NOT OLD! Hope you had a fun birthday!

Stacie Lang said...

Happy birthday! If it makes you feel any better you look like you did when we graduated 16 years ago. You look great.