So some of you think that Avrie is so quiet and shy. Well this video proves the opposite.
Oh my gosh...how adorable!!!
Where did all that come from? What a cutie!!!!!!
I would expect that from Annie but not avrie. Way cute
where did she learn her SWEET dance moves!?? I'm affraid i need some lessons!!!! she's too cute!!
I don't know if she is shy or not but that did not look like a shy girl at all. I wonder who she gets that from?
That was so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh...how adorable!!!
Where did all that come from? What a cutie!!!!!!
I would expect that from Annie but not avrie. Way cute
where did she learn her SWEET dance moves!?? I'm affraid i need some lessons!!!!
she's too cute!!
I don't know if she is shy or not but that did not look like a shy girl at all. I wonder who she gets that from?
That was so cute!
Post a Comment