Tuesday, July 22, 2008

House Hunting

Front of house
Backyard with lots of pine trees

Familyroom


Look at the entry door




Annie and Avrie would love this room. It's got built in dressers and a cute window bench.




Cute kitchen





The dining room





I love these stairs off the entry







We have been trying to figure out where we are going to live for awhile now. Originally we were going to build a home. There are so many bank owned properties out there now we thought maybe picking one of those up. We found a cute home a block away from the house we are living in. The house is going into foreclosure so we put an offer in about 6 weeks ago. We still haven't heard back from the bank ( I've heard it can take up to 8 weeks or longer). We walked through the house again yesterday and I snapped some pictures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I hope it all works out and you get it!

Sara :) said...

Me too!

The Paske Family said...

This house is beautiful. We bought the house we live in from the bank 6 yrs ago. You can definitely get a better deal. I was in St. George for a brief stay for my brothers farewell last weekend. I am still amazed how St.George has grown. I am guessing you are out past Dixie downs are something. Anyway I hope this house works out.

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh that's a way cute place! love love the pink girls room! so cute!!

Brenda said...

I love the built in dressers and the window bench. Hope ya get it!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Hey were's the embarrassing pic of brad for his BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
sorry we missed the party! :( Next time!

Happy birthday big bro!