Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Phantom


Me and Brad made a quick trip to Vegas last night to pick up his parents from the airport. On the way we went to a buffet in mesquite and went to the "Phantom of the Opera" at the Venetian. It was a great show. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I agree it is a Great Show! Did you sit in the balcony or on the main floor? I hope to go see it again soon.

Sara :) said...

We had the cheap seats but we could still see everything great. It was so cool.

Brenda said...

When I went we sat in the cheap balcony seats and I thought they were great seats.

Anonymous said...

How fun! We saw it here years ago.

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh how fun! i hear it's an amazing show!

Cluff Family said...

YAY! I'm glad you got to eat some good food and see a great show and pick up the parental's! I know they were worried about having a ride! I"m glad you could pick them up! LUCKIES!