Monday, July 7, 2008

I haven't updated forever because my computer is giving me grief. It won't let me add my pictures onto my blog. I guess I'll have to ask Brad and see if he knows how to do it. On a happier note : I got mistaken for a teenager twice this week. The first time Brad and I were at a restaurant and an older man thought that I was his daughter. Brad wasn't very happy with his comment but I was. Then on Sunday a visitor was wondering why a teenager (which was me) was teaching the sunbeams. I will take those comments all day long. I can't believe I'm going to be 34 in 2 months. I wish I was only 18.

4 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Sara are you sure you are going to be 34? If that is the case, I am going to be ..........really really old....Yes you do look like a teenager!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see Brad's face when they said that!! Hee! Hee!

ChrissyLee said...

nice! i'm sure you loved that! i'm sorry your computer is being dumb...hopefully you get it figured out soon. tam's good at stuff like that! ;)

Brenda said...

Sara they are right. You do look great and really young. Brad is one lucky guy.