Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie bug!

Happy Birthday Katelyn. I can't believe your 10.


7 comments:

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Katelyn! We hope you have a great day. We love you!

Cluff Family said...

YAY KAtelyn! WOW 10 years old!! I can't believe it! Sorry we couldn't be there to eat your birthday cake HA HA! We hope you have a great day! We love and miss you!
Ben, Jill and Holdyn

Grandma Jane said...

Happy Birthday katelyn. I hope you had a fun day!!!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

I CAN't Beleive that you are the BIG 10! Yay! Happy birthday! Hope you had a FUN day!!

The Paske Family said...

It took me a minute to find you because of course the Staheli girls aren't Staheli's anymore! I was blown away when I found your blog. What adorable children you have.....and 5, so awesome. I finally joined motherhood last year and I love it. I wish I was going to be at the high school reunion, but I won't be in town. It would be so fun to catch up with everyone. Thanks for finding me. Do you mind if I add you to my blog, I'd love to keep up with you?

Sara :) said...

Sara, yeah totally add me to your blog and I'll add you to mine. It's good to hear from you again.

MM Campbell Family said...

Happy 10th Birthday Katelyn! We are excited for you!