Tuesday, October 16, 2007
exercise & the holidays
I've been pretty lazy lately and haven't been getting up in the mornings to exercise. The holidays are approaching quickly and I love the holidays and all the food and treats that go with it. I have realized that the older I get the harder it is to have the motivation to get out of bed in the morning. Brad and I have been walking at nights but I need to do more - like strength train. What is everyone doing for exercise? I need motivation and ideas please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Pilates! I do a dvd a day. I wish I looked as good as you Sara! I also rented "Learn How to Dance" dvds- The Fox Trot probably doesn't burn a lot of calories, but it is fun to learn (by myself) like I can get my husband to do that with me!
I tried pilates once and couldn't keep my balance - but hey, I think I was pregnant so I should probably give that a try again. I also bought some Ballroom dance and country line dance dvd's awhile back but forgot I had those - Brad and I will have to actually open them up and learn to dance. Thanks for all the feedback.
How about a compition! I have a few Ideas. And the loser will take the winners out to dinner!
OK I CAN'T SPELL! HOW ABOUT A COPMETITION!
A competition sounds fun. Lets come up with some rules and all the bloggers that want to join can.
Ok, so today I came across a cool web site called CHOOSE TO MOVE. It's a free physical activity program for women that has a ton of good stuff (staying on course, tools, motivation, receipes). I'm pretty excited about it and signed up for the e-mails ect.
But I am for sure ready to get this competition under way. Lets DO IT!
Post a Comment