Nice Glamour shots JILLY, hee hee
Cute idea recognizing everyone's birthdays. You have some great pictures that I haven't seen before. Happy Birthday, Jill - Love, Mom
Pfew...I was worried you were going to put up "the sliver Picture" thanks for keeping that one a secret! Thanks for the b-day wishes! You guys are great!-Jill
Brad wanted to but I wouldn't let him.
Brad, put up the sliver one when Sara isnt looking. Dang I married a cute chick!!! Hope you are all doing well. Ben
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice Glamour shots JILLY, hee hee
Cute idea recognizing everyone's birthdays. You have some great pictures that I haven't seen before. Happy Birthday, Jill
- Love, Mom
Pfew...I was worried you were going to put up "the sliver Picture" thanks for keeping that one a secret!
Thanks for the b-day wishes! You guys are great!
-Jill
Brad wanted to but I wouldn't let him.
Brad, put up the sliver one when Sara isnt looking. Dang I married a cute chick!!! Hope you are all doing well. Ben
Post a Comment