Friday, May 4, 2007
Freaked Out!
We have had a lot things stolen in our neighborhood lately - it's freaking me out. One of my neighbors had her car stolen right out of her garage on Sunday! Another had their truck windows all broken out. Someone also had random things taken from inside their house ( make up, jewerly, lap top) in the middle of the day. Another neighbor had her wallet stolen and credit cards had been racked up. There have been many more things stolen from other neighbors too. I get so freaked out about that kind of stuff. I think we are going to start a neighborhood watch because our streets have really been targeted lately. I for sure don't feel safe anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ben says, "it's time to take the concealed weapeon class!"
I know!
Oh YIkes! that kinda stuff totally Freeks me out. Spencer and i are both gone all day, (Well, i'm home at like 2) and there is lots of people around our place all day, and i worry that while we are gone, (since they see us leave every morning at the same times), that they will break in and steal our stuff....i'm weird like that...LoL..How scary!! Keep your place locked up all the time!!
You know me I keep my doors locked at all times even when I am home. Yes I have been made fun of but anything can happen. There was a guy trying to sell magazines around our neighborhood and if no one answered the door he would try there doors to see if they were unlocked. He came to my door but I didn't answer and I guess he tried my door. (At least that is what my neighbor told me). Good thing I never close my door without locking it. Hey remember when my car got stolen in front of our Condo when Macie was a week old? That was a lot of fun!
Jen
Didn't they still things out of Beau's car too?
Post a Comment