We've had a busy couple of weeks!
* kyle's kindergarten graduation.
* Annie's pre school graduation.
* Ball games everynight but Monday.
* Fathers and sons ( my girls and I had a party while they were gone.)
* Tylers 2nd grade program.
* Katelyn's choir performances.
* worked on putting the yard back together. The sprinklers and grass are being done right now - Yea!
* installed a t.v. outside so we could watch the jazz games while we swim. We are still waiting on the patio furniture.
* went to Salt Lake last weekend. Brad and I are going up north today for a couple retreat
* And saved the best for last - I hired my 16 year old neighbor to help me keep my house clean. I'm so excited. Basically she is going to do the things that I can't seem to get too ( baseboards, windows, blinds, laundry etc..)
Well thats what the Bakers have been up too. I can't believe the last day of school is today! Crazy!

6 comments:
WOW!! you've been VERY BUSY! and Sweet! when's the Jazz game/pool/bbq Party??!
Okay, so I'm almost in tears that I can't be there with you guys! I know I was always the tag along sister/aunt, but seeing these pictures really makes me homesick..LOL. I can't believe how big Avrie is in the pict with brad and Annie in the pool!!! AND way to go Annie and Kyle on the graduations!! Good luck with the softball and everything else! I'd totally come and cheer for ya if I was there! Love you guys!
Jill
What a fun couple of weeks! I am jealous about your helper, I want someone to come help clean my house.
B-RAD,
You are looking a little thin on top???
When are you going to go with the Mr. Clean look?
I am just kidding,
Looks like tons of fun!
Sara- your house is DARLING! Mike gave us the tour when we dropped off your swimming suit. Hope that was ok! :) Love your pool too... hope we can see you guys soon!
Amy, I love the suit! I hope my house wasn't too messy but if it was Oh well. I wish I would have been there so I could have seen you guys.
Post a Comment