Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The Pool
Ok everyone the pool is almost open. I think they are going to plaster it on friday. They fill it up with water the same day they do that. I'm thinking Saturday we will be swimming! I will be excited when my backyard is finally put back together. They haven't started on the rock slide or fireplace yet but hey that won't stop us from swimming. I will post some pictures as soon as the pool gets water in it. I'm glad it will be done before school gets out. The kids have another week left of school. It will be nice to just lay out and relax in the pool by myself. I'm hoping I dare get into the pool with just my swimming suit on ( I always wear shorts and a tee shirt over my suit.) Im going to try to be brave this year. I need to order a cute suit from Abby. This year hopefully I will get a tan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow! I didn't even know you started it! That's awesome that it's already pretty much done! good job! you guys are going to have a fun time this summer!
Man Sara, you are so lucky!!! And I wish that my kids only had 1 week left of school. Mine still have 4 weeks left. How does that work? Are your kids going to a private school?
Hooray for the pool! Sorry we can't be there to enjoy it with ya!! Plan on us in August! Hey Sara...be sure to put sunblock on those white legs....:) hee hee!!! I'm sure you will be tan before ya know it. Ben finally has been getting out in the sun and he pretty much got fried yesterday...even with the sunblock on! But he says he is happy to finally have some color. He was a little bummed that he lives on an island for four months and still didn't have much of a tan. ANyway, can't wait to see some pictures of how the pool turns out!!!
Ok Sara, you better call spencer and I so we can come Swimm with ya!! i'm so excited for the rock slide to be done, that's gonna be Sweet!!
Yay for the POOL!!
Brenda, I messed up on my post. My kids have 1 month left too. Me and Brad are going to enjoy the pool while they are at school. I am so mean huh.
Jill, believe me I know I'm going to burn but hopefully it will eventually turn into a tan ( I know that's wishful thinking.)
Post a Comment