Nice one Sara! What have I done to deserve this? I think I was trying to be stupid while Brad was taking pictures a long time ago. And now it has come back to haunt me. Well, enjoy the laughs everyone. Can't wait to see & swim in your pool. Too bad you didn't have it finished a week earlier so we could have enjoyed it while we were down. :o) It was great to see you and your kids! Love, Martha
3 comments:
Oh Sara, What a Sweet Pic of Martha. I'm she'll be Thrilled to see it on your Blog!! lol hee hee it's Classic!!
Happy b-day Martha!!
Nice one Sara! What have I done to deserve this? I think I was trying to be stupid while Brad was taking pictures a long time ago. And now it has come back to haunt me. Well, enjoy the laughs everyone. Can't wait to see & swim in your pool. Too bad you didn't have it finished a week earlier so we could have enjoyed it while we were down. :o) It was great to see you and your kids! Love, Martha
I think it's a cute picture.
Post a Comment