We went to Disneyland last Thursday and Friday and had so much fun. We went with my sister Mandi and her family. The lines were very short and we got on each ride pretty fast. The weather was cold and windy though so my kids came back with cough's and runny noses. All the kids but Avrie could go on about every ride so it was nice. The kids were very brave on some of the bigger rides - I was amazed that Annie loved the "Tower of Terror."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's so Fun that you take your kids to Disneyland. And i can't Beleive that Little Annie went on the Tower of Terror, give that girl a PRIZE!!
Sara! I love the pics!! That's so fun! Good job Annie!!
Chrissy what time is it in China 1:30 in the morning?
I wish we would have went to California Adventure! I love Tower of Terror! That spash mountain picture is hilarious! Your kids are super cute
AWESOME Pictures! I am still laughing at the one of Splash Mountain! You kids are my hero's! Maybe in a couple of years Ben, Holdyn and I can go on a Disneyland trip with you! Looks like you all had a blast! We love you guys!!
It's good to hear from you Jill. What's the time difference where you are at compared to here? Your dad said you have a maid. I'm so jealous of you and Chrissy. How would it be to have a maid. Hows does Ben like medical school?
Post a Comment