Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New 2007!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007! We had a fun Christmas. This year was the first time we didn't have to wake our kids up. All the kids slept together upstairs in the playroom. Katelyn decided it would be fun to wake them all up. She got on the speaker at 4:00 a.m. and yelled "Is it time yet"? When I went upstairs to check on them they were all up watching T.V. They never fell back to sleep but Brad and I didn't let them come downstairs until 6:45. So, we were all pretty tired but had a great Christmas. This is a picture of us at Grandpa and Grandma Bakers.

6 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Sara I love that your kids got up so early. Payback time!!! I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara- I can't believe how big your kids are! I love reading Chrissy's blog and I saw you have one too. Guess I should get with the program.... beautiful house too!

ChrissyLee said...

I love that you have a blog now! Yea!! I haven't been able to update mine...it won't let me. But at least I can see how you guys are doing!

Sara :) said...

Amy, it is good to hear from you. You definitely need to get a blog so we can all see what's going on with you. I got bored a couple of nights ago and put this one together - hopefully I can update it regularly. I'm not good at taking pictures. :)Keep in touch.

Sara :) said...

Chrissy, how do I add friends to my blog? This whole blog thing is new to me.

ChrissyLee said...

Sara- This might be kind of hard to explain, so I might have to call you sometime! Go to where you make a new post! One of the tabs should say template, go there and it should say add a page element. click on that and it should give you a list of things to add. click on the one that says link list. Then on the space that says title, I put friends...you can put whatever you want. then put the web address you want where it says site URL. Then the site name would be whoever you're putting in...like "The Lee Family"
Then to add more links you should just be able to click edit on your "friends" page element and do it all over again! it's pretty easy, but if that was totally hard to understand let me know and i'll call you and talk you through it! good job getting a blog! I love it!